This week marks a major milestone for our Independent Thinking Podcast — 100 episodes! It’s been an incredibly fast two years of publishing interviews, so we’re taking a second to pause and reflect on some of our favorite sound bites. Relive some of those memorable moments with us.
Here are the links to the episodes highlighted during this recap:
- 1: Talking with Chief Member Advocate Tom Hickman
- 2: Webb’s Home Store Finds the Right Tune for Online Success
- 6: A Look Back on the History of Nationwide Marketing Group
- 9: Astronaut Mike Massimino Shares Out-of-this-World Leadership Advice
- 18: Checking in on the State of Furniture & Bedding
- 19: How Orsini’s Has Stayed Afloat During the Coronavirus Crisis
- 44: What Makes a Virtual Event Work? The Mind Behind Virtual PrimeTime Shares Her Secrets
- 49: Sherman’s Literally Built a House to Help Train Their Delivery Team
- 69: CEDIA Co-CEO Giles Sutton Talks HTSN Partnership
- 91: How C&C Home Appliance’s Owner Worked Himself Into the Succession Plan
- 94: Why Investing in Company Culture Makes Perfect Business Sense
Rob is the corporate communications manager for Nationwide Marketing Group.